Wednesday 6 July 2011

Crap!

I had a really good day today, I really had fun (mainly loads of doss lessons) and I really felt like myself with my friends and we joked and had proper laughs and stuff over almost anything, and it really made me enjoy the day cause I love my friends and am now SO EXCITED for next week, because me and two of my best friends are sleeping round and going to the cinema to watch HARRY POTTER & part 2 ! OMG (in case you haven't alread realised - because my role model is Emma Watson and she is incredible - I basically love anything Harry Potter related; and so do my amazing best friends !

However, yesterday i went to see my personal therapist after two weeks of not seeing each other (or being weighed) and our session was good - I think my being thin is sort of cause I want to be a role model to younger people and my new younger fam members, and my role models are my role models because they are slim, toned and pretty and stuff (and other stuff or course) - see post: 'what i want to look like'. So that was good but...

When i was weighed it turns out i've gone down .1 kg ! That doesn't sound bad but it does judging that i should have gained 1.00 kg in the two weeks - so i'm now 46.7kg which is BMI of 17.4 (need to get to 18 which is 48.4kg)

 I'm very upset because my mum is really angry at me because I have been doing a few exercises (crunches and sit-ups and things) but only a few i didn't actually think it would make a difference but obviously it did! So i'm scared that shes mad at me for that ! :S and i'm pretty upset about it now !

x

No comments:

Post a Comment