Sunday 17 July 2011

REST

OMG i have absolutely nothing to do today ! No homework, home alone :S, no commitments - its bliss !

I have had the most hectic week. But its now over i've just got up and had breakfast but i actually think i may go back to sleep ! No sleep at all this week

Controlled Assessments nearly everyday, play rehearsals everyday for like a month (including 2 sunday rehearsals) wed, thurs and fri I had my play performance, then Midnight showing of new HP movie on thurs then sleepover friday and shopping omg wow !

So i'm now getting my well deserved day of sleep ! But still thought I should post about how the weekend went - I got very consious of what i was eating in the cinema yesterday (went to see it again :L) because i didn't have my morning snack so i could make up for extras in the cinema and that i had loads of icecream the night before -

but the thing that bugged me was my friend who we went with is one of the really slender, thin, toned people i know and really want her tummy ! sounds slightly bizarre but still, so i was also feeling really selfconsious getting changed and eating crap and stuff with her
she eats loads and it doesn't go anywhere ! Its so unfair ! :(

But I think i handled it better than when i'm on my own at least - but i did keeping checking my stomach in windows and mirrors when we went shopping :/ I need to stop that !

Can't wait for summer ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment