Thursday 14 July 2011

Everything

Had family therapy today with mum, which was good and i felt alright then - but i've just had chicken and cheese, with peas, sweetcorn and a baked potato with cheese - and i feel so full to the brim and fat and i've got to go to my show in 15 minutes !

I can't go there and face my year people - this girl keeps getting loads of attention from all the boys in every year and it makes me feel like a fly on the wall and really horrible i can't wait till its all over tomorrow night !

I can't tense or breath in cause its just not possible so i'm going to have to go there and get changed ! and perform ! with a full, fat belly sticking out like i'm efing pregnant everywhere i go !

I don't like it ! I feel crap and i can't do anything about it ! I'm sooooo tired but i can't stop i've got to go tonight and be even more tired tomorrow (won't tell you why) and do my 2 controlled assessments and another shitty show then get no sleep at mates sleepover ! i just want to go to sleep right now

x

No comments:

Post a Comment