Sunday 10 July 2011

Doughnuts :O

Today i brought in a flake to have for my morning snack, but my friend brought in homemade brownies, and i thought ok well i'll have one of those instead - even though i don't know the calories and it might be more, i can eat it cause i lost weight last week so i need to make it up anyway. However I was looking forward to having a yogurt for my afternoon snack and really wanted it, but an amazing person offered me and my mates some doughnuts, and even though i don't like doughnuts i took one (cause i wanted to try it - i had never had a choc filled one before). But then i felt really sick after it, i didn't even finish it and then had to scoff down my mahuusive wrap before the end of break ! I felt really guilty cause i still really wanted that yogurt - in the end i had it anyway but don't feel the best mood about it all x

No comments:

Post a Comment