Sunday 31 July 2011

Holiday

It was very needed ! VERY ! However the first couple of days were crap - i couldn't relax nothing was going to my plans and i felt fat - we went to the beach and I couldn't handle it (all those skinny tanned people on the beach) - and we met up with a mums friend so i had no-one to talk to or anything and we went to a restaurant where a group of teenish girls came in all wearing crop tops - showing off their thin bellys :(

Not fun for me !
I did have one or two REAL breakdowns where I didn't speak to anyone and I felt really upset and almost suicidal (scares the freaking daylight out of me), I felt the same way yesterday in the airport where loads of people were attractive and thin and I felt that I could never be like that because of my body shape ! 

But I did start to relax and enjoy it - alot on a few days - I felt that I looked good and thin and felt that way within myself but realised nobody really cares and I'll most likely never see them again x

No comments:

Post a Comment